Friday, May 11, 2012

New discoveries

Hannah has figured out a few new things this week....

1. How to sit up all by herself from the laying down position.  When she wakes up from her naps, I look forward to getting her from her crib.  She is sitting up in the middle of the crib, arms reaching out for me, with a huge smile hiding behind her unkies (paci).  It just about does me in!!  Before she loses her adorable pose, I run to get the camera to catch the cuteness :)  This is what I found after nap time yesterday!  Time to lower the mattress, eh?



2. Picking grass and eating grass.  Need I say more? 


3. Electrical outlets--- I don't have a picture of her reaching for one...thankfully :)  But, I sat her down in front of our bathroom door so I could take a 47 second shower (that's all I she allows) and I looked out of the shower and there she was...on her knees climbing the wall and reaching as far as she could for the outlet... *sigh*

Time to baby proof!!!



We love our little hannah!!!

1 comment: