Sisters of mine, don't gasp too loudly! But, yes... I have read two books in a week!! There has been little to watch on tv so I have been forced to find something in my "free" time at night.
When I first came across the title, "The Help", I wasn't too intrigued. It didn't seem like my type of story line so I didn't really think about it too much. It wasn't until a lot of people on facebook and pinterest recommended it that I was like..."ok, lets give it a shot". I picked up a copy at Target for 20% off! Ha. and got started right away. I couldn't put it down...I mean literally, I couldn't put it down and finished it in two days. For those of you who know me, this.does.not.happen. You have to read it... I watched the movie afterwards and it was eh... not too great. Well, I shouldn't say that. It was good. But not as good as the book. Get reading!
Just yesterday I finished another amazing book, "The Hunger Games". Matt recommended I read this. Apparently, he saw a preview for the movie that is coming out and he thought I'd like it. I read the summary of it online and didn't feel like it was something I'd be interested in reading... but I bought it anyway because Matt said he wanted to read it. Let's just say I finished it in under two days... need I say more?? I can't wait till the movie comes out!


Alright, this is enough - - all this reading! So funny! Love it! And can I borrow them.....?? I'm just finishing up at Western. Yes, a western - love them. So, I need something new!
ReplyDelete