So I decided that I want to blog more than once a month :) A couple times a week is my new goal! Hopefully, once Hannah starts spending her nap times in her crib, I'll be able to do even more. HA. As I say this...she is currently wailing in her crib. I am going to try again this week to see if she will sleep in her crib. I have her FINALLY on a great schedule. Naptimes are at 8, 12, and 4:30 with feedings in between. So... it's time for the crib. Tune in to next week's blog because I am sure I will have caved in and will be back in my glider, rocking for hours :)
OK, our weekend!
Nothing, big happened. It was a pretty low-key weekend, actually, which isn't normal in the Khair household these days. So we welcome those days with open arms (Hannah does too!).
On Friday night, we just vegged in front of the tv. We ordered chinese food (sweet & sour chicken...yum.) and watched all the shows we DVR'ed over the week that I was too tired to watch. Who can stay up till 10 to watch a show?? Wow. I sound pathetic. Funny this is, I think we both past out in bed at 9:30.
On Saturday, I woke up and sat with Hannah for an hour's nap. Then we got ready and headed out to King of Prussia to meet her Teta (Matt's Mom) and her Aunt Nancy (Matt's sister) at Babies R' Us. Nancy is pregnant with her first baby and was finishing her registry and needed some help. I was glad she asked me! It was a fun morning and I was glad that Teta was able to spend some time with Hannah :) I don't mind going into Babies R' Us when I am not the one registering... it was so not stressful and overwhelming. We ended the morning with a really yummy lunch at the Corner Bakery Cafe... I had a delicious tomato mozzarella sandwich. I'll be taking Matt there one day! Later on that day... I came home and gave Hannah another nap. Boy, was she exhausted from all the fun she had earlier in the morning. But.. she only slept for 30 minutes, ugh! We decided to go to Target for a few things and then try again later on. Luckily, she napped from 3-5. Good thing, too, because we had a dessert get together with some people from our church and we were going to be home WAY past her bed time. I wanted her to be rested! She did great at the get together and fell asleep the second I laid her in her crib that night.
Sunday was uneventful. Nap, church, 3 hour nap!, and then we went on a walk at GreenLane. We love it there! So quiet and peaceful. We always love pushing the stroller around and walking Hilo. Hilo especially loves the pond there. Of course, we underestimated how cold it really was and we turned around after walking 5 minutes. Hannah was fine... it was me that was complaining! Ha. I hate being cold. Later on that night, we just hung out and watched tv.
That's how my weekend went!!
I love that you'll be blogging more...I enjoy reading your posts!
ReplyDeleteLove the updates! :)
ReplyDeleteso glad you had fun saturday morning :) i felt like i had sooo many questions!
ReplyDelete