Wow...It's been a whole month since I updated this thing. Sorry! It was such a busy month for us. Lots of running around---buying gifts, baking sweets, a few Christmas parties, gift exchanges, wrapping 100 presents, cleaning...oh and Hannah keeps me so much busier! I thought I'd use this post to highlight some things that happened in 2011. I was going through some of my pictures from the year and couldn't believe how good of a year 2011 actually was. Probably the best! |
![]() |
| I have such a good husband... he can't stand my annoying ideas because they are always so hard to accomplish! But, he did AMAZING with my tree... I can't believe I don't have a picture of the finished product. |
![]() |
| We spent Memorial day weekend in Minnesota with my dear in-laws, Andrew & Beth! |
| We enjoyed the lake they took us to! |
| We also enjoyed some fine grilling and foods! |
| I was able to visit Matt in Toronto while he was working up there for 2 weeks. We did some fun sight seeing!! I was VERY pregnant. |
| Yup, we were on that boat! A rocking boat and a 7 month prego doesn't mix well! |
| We had a blast! |
| Niagra Falls is behind us |
| We went to our new favorite vacation spot---Harvey Cedars! I was about 30 weeks prego! |
| We had so much fun that week...can't wait to do it again! |
| Couldn't of had a more beautiful house to stay in |
![]() |
| I just had to include this picture...too cute! |
![]() |
| We had a blast with the kids |
| Hannah Mirel Khair was born on August 30th!! 8lbs, 5 ounces, 19.5 inches |
| Love at first sight :) |
| Gotta a little beat up on the way out :/ |
| Welcome baby cousin Henry Stephen Sheets!!!! |
![]() |
| Hannah's first Christmas! |
![]() |
| Longwood Gardens with the Khairs! |
![]() |
| Hannah is now 4 months old! Full of smiles, laughter, loves her feet, rolled over...once, babbles all day long, squeals with delight, loves bath time and getting her diaper changed, can grab toys, and sleeps through the night! |









Wonderful post, Karen. A blessed year indeed! :)
ReplyDeleteand i love maggie pulling out her never-ending wedge! hopefully, this summer, i can find something better.
ReplyDelete