Yesterday you turned three months old!
I have no idea where the time as gone.
Just the other day I remember you being tossed onto my chest with your eyes opened wide to see your Mama for the first time.
You have grown so much since then---it's getting harder and harder to hold you for long amounts of time. When you were born you weighed 8lbs 5oz, now you must be close to 13 or 14 lbs for sure.
You have completely outgrown your tiny newborn clothing and I am starting to notice your size 0-3 month pants are getting a bit short. I can't bear to bring out your 3-6 month clothing just yet!
You have developed quite the personality! You no longer let mama hold you any way she wants. I miss the days where I could curl you up on my chest and you'd fall asleep. Now, you want to see the world around you, especially now that you can hold your head up! Although, I think you get frustrated when it starts to bob! You like to sleep and eat on your terms and you let us know LOUD and CLEAR when it's time to head home from an outing. You also have figured out that the second dinner is on the table...you want to eat too :)
You refuse to sleep in your crib during the day, so your Mama has to hold you or lay in her bed with you---only to sneak out later, but you never know I do it! One day you will take 2-3 naps a day in your cozy crib...just not now. Now, I cherish the moments of holding my little baby girl and snuggling with her in bed.
You smile all day long and it gets especially big when your daddy starts being silly with you. Every smile melts my heart and it will never get old.
Your favorite times are on the changing pad right before a bath. Daddy sings funny songs to you and just yesterday you let our your first laugh....your mama almost died it was so cute! Of course, the second I get out the video camera you stopped.
You have also become very interested in the tv. In fact, I have to shut it off when I am trying to get you to fall asleep because you keep staring at it! Although, I catch Daddy letting you watch football sometimes.
You have started to teethe which means your hands are constantly in your mouth and completely soaked with drool...or my shoulder catches it all.
Last week was your first big holiday-- Thanksgiving-- I was hoping you would have slept through a lot of it, but nope! You didn't want to miss anything... so awake you stayed :) You loved being with all your grandparents, aunts and uncles, and cousins :) I can't wait till you can actually taste all the good food that your family cooks every year.
Now, in just a few weeks we will celebrate your first Christmas and a brand new cousin!!
I love you, little Hanny!! Your'e getting to be such a big girl!!
| All dressed and ready for church |
| My pretty girl! |
| She loves her hands |
![]() |
| Adorable in the pumpkin hat Teta made. I swear she could be a Gap baby! |
![]() |
| Daddy gets you to scream with delight |
![]() |
| A rare moment where you were asleep in a place other than me |
![]() |
| First attempt at your 3 month picture |
| Second and last attempt.... |






Happy 3 months! Adorable pictures. :)
ReplyDeleteP.S. Finally . . . I can comment on here! Our Dell is all jammed up with a virus or something, so the MAC is heaven!
ReplyDelete