Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Photo shoot by mommy!

So, I literally like to carry my camera around in my pocket all day long because you never know when you will get that perfect picture.  I have probably over 500 pictures of Hannah since she was born!  I am pretty sure I take about 10 pictures a day....of just her.

Yesterday, I was bored in the morning so I decided to play around with my camera and who better to be my model then our little peanut.  She was so much fun during it!!  I placed her in a basket full of pink blankets and I snapped away.  She just watched me the whole time and smiled every once in awhile! I have been wanting to do this for awhile, I actually should have done it when she was just born because you can maneuver them anyway you want...but, I never got around to it.  The photo shoot ended tragically when I positioned her in a way that made the basket tip over and little Hanny came tumbling out.  Baby and Mommy were traumatized.... end of photo shoot!!  Enjoy the pictures!










No comments:

Post a Comment