I had a routine doctor's appointment on Tuesday. I had to go by myself because Matt had a meeting he needed to go to in the Poconos and I refused to reschedule my appointment. I look forward to them way too much! I went in and the doctor checked my blood pressure (perfect), weight (gained 2 lbs in 2 weeks!!), and heartbeat (perfect- in the 130's). She is also head down and very low. I was very pleased with the appointment. As I walked out, he said he'd see me in a week! Apparently, from now till delivery day, I have weekly appointments. We are really closing in on D-Day!!
We are so, so excited for August 29th. We are really starting to get impatient. Matt especially. I have been the one who experienced all the joys that comes with pregnancy--movement, hiccups, the bonding that comes with carrying the baby for 9 months....I think Matt wants his turn!
Here are a couple belly pictures from the past few weeks--- I am getting bigger every week! Amazing!
![]() |
| 32 weeks |
![]() |
| 33 weeks |
![]() |
| 34 weeks |



Love all your updates and pictures!!! You look amazing! I can't wait to see your little girl either! :)
ReplyDeleteI think I finally fixed my ability to comment!
ReplyDeleteLove your big ol' belly! :)Keep the posts coming!
Love U.