Thursday, May 26, 2011

It's a head! It's an arm! Or is it a back?

A funny thing happened to me last night.  I was laying on my side on the couch, watching tv.  My back started to hurt so I turned over on my back and all the sudden I had a bulge in my belly!  I felt it with my hand and it was hard and kept moving!  Obviously, it was the baby but I have never had a bulge happen before.  I can't figure out if it was her head or her back... it was round, about the size of the palm of my hand, and hard.  I screamed for Matt to come over and feel it... he freaked out.  He loves feeling her move but this was a little too much for him haha.  He just stared at my belly with his jaw dropped.  He kept saying, "there is something inside of you!"  It really is amazing... 

I felt the same bulge this morning, only this time, I was on my side and my belly was completely lop-sided.  The bulge was in the same spot, too. 

Our little baby is getting bigger!  I am guessing it was her head since I feel some punches/kicks in my pelvic area and either her arm or leg is still lodged in my rib. Not sure! 

It made me my night/day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment